At Wake Forest Plumbing Company, we have seen our share of problematic and undesirable toilets in the Wake Forest, North Carolina area. As a result, we have the experience you need to resolve any type of toilet-related situation you are experiencing. Here are the most common services for toilets that we are equipped to handle.
- Constant Running- Toilets work by adding water to the tank whenever the level goes below a set level. If there is even a minor leak, the mechanisms will trigger water to refill the tank at the same rate it is being lost, resulting in constant running in many cases.
- Clogged- The first thing most families do when a toilet is clogged is use a plunger, and this will resolve a normal clog quite effectively. If it doesn’t, however, there could be a more serious clog involved, tree roots growing into the drain pipe, or a collapsed pipe that isn’t letting waste pass through.
- Uncomfortable- You could have a fully functioning toilet and still want to replace it for one that is more comfortable. Comfort-height toilets are very popular these days and add value to your home.
- Ugly- Over the years, toilets have undergone trend changes like every other home feature. If you have an old, ugly toilet, you don’t have to suffer with it. Call us to replace it with a modern option.
- Rocking- Over time the seal and connections of toilets can break down, resulting in one that is no longer seated properly and rocks when someone sits on it. This should be resolved before the condition worsens and results in leaking and water damage.