We perform faucet installation properly and provide advice on the best faucet for your needs.
There are several situations in which you might need faucet installation at your Wake Forest, North Carolina home or business. At Wake Forest Plumbing Company, we tackle any plumbing job, big or small, with results that are guaranteed to meet with your satisfaction. Whether you need a new faucet because yours has worn out, you are putting in another bathroom and it is time for the faucet installation, or you want to upgrade to one that has more features and is more aesthetically pleasing, we will take care of it for you efficiently and effectively.
We are more than happy to discuss your faucet needs and make a recommendation for the style of faucet that would best suit your needs. With our experience, we can help you steer clear of poorly constructed faucets out there that will not last and could end up causing you significant water damage. It doesn’t pay to go with a substandard faucet during faucet installation, but it is difficult to know a good one from a bad one if you aren’t familiar with what to look for.
What Features Are You Looking for with Faucet Installation?
At Wake Forest Plumbing Company, we understand that choosing a faucet involves meeting both aesthetic and functional goals. We want your faucet installation to be exactly what fits your needs, so we’re happy to share about the various features you can find with the many types of faucets on the market today. Here are a few things to consider:
- Touchless- Whether for the bathroom or kitchen, it can be helpful when your faucet installation results in being able to turn on your faucet easily despite having your hands full at the time. If you’ve ever had to take extra time to clean your faucet handles because your hands were soapy, greasy, or covered in gravy at the time, you can understand the advantage of touchless faucet installation.
- Single Handle vs. Dual Handle– Other than the obvious aesthetic differences, you might have a preference based on ease in controlling water temperature and other functionality concerns.
- Finish- The faucet market has come a long way in recent years with a variety of finishes available that go beyond the standard chrome so you can get a stylish appearance in your kitchen or bathrooms.
- Pull-Down– It can be very helpful when rinsing vegetables, washing the sink, or even bathing your puppy to consider pull-down faucet installation.
- Styles- It is far easier to match your room décor style than ever before with everything from ultra-modern to rustic and country chic.
- Extra Faucets– There are also more choices for faucets than just your typical sink and bathtub faucets. Consider a pot filler faucet over the stove, for example, or a small prep sink with a faucet in addition to your regular kitchen sink. Another option is to put in a faucet and dog bathing area in a garage or other area of your Wake Forest, North Carolina home.
Your best interests are always our goal, so we will gladly share our experience with you so your new faucet will provide dependable performance and enjoyment. You can count on our high standards for workmanship to perform the faucet installation properly and in accordance with code regulations and the faucet manufacturer’s recommendations.
If you would like to know more about our faucet installation services or any of our residential or commercial plumbing services, don’t hesitate to reach out to us. We’ll be happy to discuss your project and schedule an appointment.
At Wake Forest Plumbing Company, we offer faucet installation services in Wake Forest, Zebulon, Youngsville, Louisburg, Raleigh, Knightdale, Wendell, Rolesville, Neuse, and Stony Hill, North Carolina.